Last Updated on August 9, 2019
Please assist other Army families in knowing what to expect from basic training by completing this short survey to be published on the site. This is only a guide; please add any information you deem to be relevant.
Please email the completed survey to me at staceyATmarriedtothearmyDOTcom
1. Your Name (as you would like it to appear)
2. Where did your soldier attend basic training?
3. When did your soldier attend basic training (please include the year)?
4. How often did you hear from him (phone and letters)?
5. How long was it before you heard from him the first time?
6. How long did it take to receive a mailing address from him?
7. Were there any restrictions on what you could send him?
8. When did you receive information about family day and graduation?
9. Did he have a family day? If so, please describe.
10. Please describe the graduation ceremony.
11. Is there a website for his unit? Did you find a place online that has pictures from his basic training?
12. Any other tips or information?