Please complete the following survey about the Army post where you currently reside. Please note you do not have to live on post to complete a survey. Any information is helpful to families who are moving to this Army post. Use this only as a guide.
Please email the completed survey to me at staceyATmarriedtothearmyDOTcom
1. Your name (as you would like it to appear):
2. Army Post Name:
3. Army Post Location:
4. Dates When You Lived Here (please include year):
5. How is housing? On-post? Off-post?
6. Rate the PX and Commissary.
7. Are there activities on post? Is there lodging on post?
8. What is there to do in the area?
9. Rate the school system.
10. Are there colleges in the area? Please list.
11. How is the job situation? What types of jobs are in the area for spouses?
12. Favorite aspect of the post and surrounding area?
13. Least favorite aspect?
14. List any local websites.
15. Any other tips or information?
2 thoughts on “Army Post Guide Survey”
Stacy, Really good lesson in your story and journey through and out of Inflammatory Breast Cancer land.
Hope you are well.
Here is some information about ACS Army Community Service on the Ord Military Community Community OMC.
Front Desk 242-7660
ACS programs include Army
Emergency Relief Loans (AER), Food
Armed Forces Team Building (AFTB),
Family Member Employment,
the Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
and Armed Forces Action Plan (AFAP).
Hours of Operation:
7:45 a.m.-4:45 p.m. Mon.-Fri.
Closed All Federal Holidays.
These programs are offered to all branches of the service members and famliy members,
and DOD Civilians.
So when you arrive at the Persidio Of Monterey be sure to stop by ACS and get a Welcome Packet with a list of up coming events and programs.